- Investigate and handle claims in compliance with Best Practices , set jurisdictional guidelines and Client Claim Handling Instructions
- Experience handing public entity claims and Risk accounts.
- Maintain timely current Diary , working the files in a pro-active manner, addressing coverage, liability, exposure, subrogation, reserves and pushing files to resolution.
- Investigate, Take recorded statements and handle litigated claims as per our BP and in compliance with our client handling guidelines.
- Build and Maintain good professional relationships with Client, with full compliance of the client’s special handling instructions.
- Foster and promote Company goals
- Ability to timely complete a well-organized formal written report to the client providing a detailed status, evaluation of future exposure and make recommendations bringing the file to final resolution.
Great verbal and written skills
Good Organizational skills
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Good technical skills for the handling TX WC claims.
Ability to handle stress
Ability to get along well with others
Good sense of Urgency
Great Customer Service Skills