Role and Responsibilities
- Determines and analyzes business needs and user’s strategic information requirements to define optimum systems requirements.*
- Conducts tests, monitor results, and insures that the requirements are met.*
- Plans, schedules, and conducts online and batch tests, monitor results, and insures that the documented requirements are met.*
- Responds to all inquiries from internal and external customers as well as from carrier and vendor partners.
- Keeps users current when new data and functionality become available.
- Resolves and closes assigned work orders in the IT Department’s Help Desk System.
- Helps troubleshoot the issue and provides steps to development team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, vendors and employees of the organization.
- Knowledge of commonly used word processors, spreadsheets and e-mail systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey technical details to end-users.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
The following Skills will be plus
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet Technologies
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling.
- Good organization skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with manager to get the appropriate priority level assigned to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Workers Comp & Claims Management System will be plus